This is a great workout if you want a challenge at the end of your regular workout routine or if you are short on time and want to work up a sweat and get on with your day. As the number of reps decrease for the kettlebell swings, they increase in squat jumps. You can substitute regular squats if you do not want to jump or have an injury that prevents you from jumping. You can also use a heavy weight for your kettlebell swings if you do not have a kettlebell. Check out this link if you need information on how to properly do a kettlebell swing.
Let the fun begin!!
- 30 KB Swings X 10 Squat Jumps
- 25 KB Swings X 15 Squat Jumps
- 20 KB Swings X 20 Squat Jumps
- 15 KB Swings X 25 Squat Jumps
- 10 KB Swings X 30 Squat Jumps
Take breaks if necessary!