You know how good dip is? I mean…it’s really good. It’s sometimes the only reason I even show up at a party. Put a Greek twist on the traditional layered dip…hummus, yogurt, and all the good toppings make this an excellent dip to bring to your next gathering.
Greek Layered Dip
- 1 10 oz container of hummus
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped (optional)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Pita chips, sliced veggies, or crackers, for serving
Spread the hummus in a smooth layer in the bottom of a square baking dish (about 8 x 8) or a pretty serving dish. Drop the Greek yogurt by small spoonfuls over the top. Spread to create a new layer and then scatter the tomato, cucumber, feta, and olives over the top. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Refrigerate until ready to serve, then dip with pita chips, crackers, and sliced veggies as desired.